Wednesday 12 March 2014

Analyse the requirements and parameters of a time-based problem in art and design.

When in the dark room I processed the photographs correctly, although when placing them in the water the photographs went too dark therefore I used the SD card from the camera in able to use my narrative photography on the computer.

Researching artists helped towards my Narrative photography, because it gave me idea's and inspired me because of how creative the artists photographs were.

I think the photographs on the digital camera worked better than the film camera photographs.

When taking panoramic photographs I liked how I could blend the photo's together into one, it gave the photograph movement. I used light and dark effects to bring the contrast out in the photo's. looking up at buildings and taking photo's from high and low viewpoints made the photo's more interesting to look at, rather than looking at the building straight on.

I think the effects worked well as they make the photo's stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment